Dear AIB Colleagues:

Are you teaching IB, IM or a related course?

X-Culture is the best way to add a real international business experience to your course.

And we are accepting applications for the upcoming semester.

X-Culture is a partnership of 550+ IB professors from around the world. Not a company. We don’t want to sell anything to you. Just a partnership of IB colleagues.

About 5,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 130 universities in 40 on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester (almost 40,000 have taken part in X-Culture so far).

We put our students in global virtual teams (GVTs).
About 7 per team, each in a different country.
The students work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies. Real cultural differences. Real time-zones. Real clients.

No travel needed – all communication is online.

The best students are then invited to X-Culture Symposium where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company.

X-Culture just won the Wharton’s 2016 Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing Employability category.

WEBINAR:
If you just want to learn more, attend one of our Live Webinars where we explain in more detail how X-Culture works, who should participate, the task the students work on, our corporate partners, our data for researchers interested in publishing, and Q&A: http://x-culture.org/x-culture-project-introduction-webinar/

Divisions: Undergraduate and Master’s

Dates:

More info:

How it works: www.x-culture.org

Benefits for professors: http://x-culture.org/for-instructors/
Benefits for students: http://x-culture.org/for-students/
Benefits for businesses: http://x-culture.org/for-businesses/
A recent TEDx Talk about X-Culture: http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Crowdsourcing-for-business-educ

X-Culture is also an excellent research platform. We collect longitudinal multi-source multi-level multi-method data on GVTs (over 2,000 variables total). More on our ongoing research here.

APPLY HERE  TO JOIN X-CULTURE

Questions, suggestions: Dr. Vas Taras, [log in to unmask], 336-854-4102