The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago is looking for a Director of its Science and Integrated Strategies department. This department includes its Fab Lab makerspace and science communication programming along with running our Black Creativity program. So as you may guess, it is a very unique position looking for unique individuals. For the right person this could be a dream job. It comes with a department that has a terrific staff poised to take that next step. It is a department heavily influenced and directed by educational research and with a passion for studying and supporting diversity and inclusion.

  The job description is below. Note it includes mathematical language which is listed for technical reasons and should not discourage you from applying. If you have any questions about it, just ask. Until a few months ago I worked in this department and know it well. If interested, apply soon as interviews have already begun.

https://careers.hireology.com/museumofscienceandindustry/117810/description