Sorry for bothering who are not interested, this is posting for my friend, if you are
interested, please contact her directly, Thanks!

Car	sublease- best	choose	for	short-term	exchange	visiting	scholar	and
student
Car:	Honda	civic
Color: Silver
Year:	2013
Advertised	Payment:	210/	month
The	End	date	of	lease	contract: Mar	26,	2018 (could	be	extend)
Miles	Allowed:	1000	miles/month
Specification:	rear	monitor	system,	dealer	will	responsible for	any
damage from
the	incidence. (except	routine maintenance)
Deposit:	1500
Text	me	for	more	detail	at	5174559227 or	email:	[log in to unmask]