Hi Everyone,

I have a room to sublease out. Original rent is $360 and I rent out only for $330! It is
available from Jun 18 to Sep 4. I have a male roommate.

It is a two-room apartment located at Okemos rd and Mt. Hope, very quiet. There are bus 23
and 22 around and it only take 10 mins to drive to school and 3 mins to Meijier.

Please contact 517-755-7664 or QQ/Wechat 316779525.

THANKS.