Rent: 630/ month
Date: 8/1 2017 to 3/31 2018 (date flexible)
Utility: heat, gas, water, trash all inclusive, except electricity and the Internet A/C,
full-size refrigerator, oven, stove. No other furniture (I have some furniture for sale,
we could negotiate! )
Route 20 bus to campus
10-15 mins to campus by drive

Text me if you're interested. 5174559227 or [log in to unmask], thank you!