Hi all,  I have following to sell. TVs and shelf are gone, things left:

1. Vacuum cleaner $20
2. brand new  (unopened) WD my passport 2TB potable hard drive $60
3. a light-weight TV stand with three easy drawers $20
4. hynix 4GB DDR3 1600MHz laptop memory (pull from thinkpad) $18
5. samsung 4GB DDR3 1333MHz laptop memory (pull from thinkpad) $18
6. a brand new (openbox but no used) 6-cup rice cooker  $8
7. Two full-size SUV tires, used, @your best offer
8.  02 corolla, less than 140K miles, misfired, would be a good project
car, @your best offer
9. Thinkpad X230,  3rd gen i7, 12GB MEM, no HDD, working well, $300
10. brand new wireless mouse, $8
11. to be updated

some pictures are at
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6mg7yw768r1hrv0/AACzo1NfbGKTLVIv9RYFhQ8Ra?dl=0

Let me know if you are interested, I will update the dropbox fold as much
as I can.