Greetings, colleagues-

We are pleased to share with you a  preview of MOR 13.2 (June, 2017). This issue features an important paper,Chinese Entrepreneurs, Social Networks, and Guanxi’, by Ronald S. Burt and Katarzyna Burzynska.

The paper is followed by three commentaries from Professors Yanjie Bian, Nan Lin, and Olav Sorenson, which collectively advance social network analyses in China, and contribute to a much more nuanced understanding of the significance of guanxi and entrepreneurs’ social capital in China. This paper was presented by Ronald Burt as the keynote address at the Second Management and Organization Review Research Frontiers Conference hosted by Guanghua School of Management, Peking University (October 6–8, 2016). The collection inaugurates 'The Article of the Month' feature of MOR and is downloadable at no cost through June 30th 2017 from the following link: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/management-and-organization-review/article-of-the-month

Best wishes,

Tina

Tina Minchella

Managing Editor

Management and Organization Review

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.