*** Apologies for cross-posting

We are pleased to announce that the submissions of papers to the 4th OBEGEF
Interdisciplinary Insights on Fraud and Corruption Conference (I2FC2017) is
open.

This year main theme is ‘The social and economic impact of fraud and
corruption’.

The conference will take place 25th November 2017 in Porto, Portugal, and
will be hosted by Instituto Superior de Serviço Social do Porto (ISSSP).

The I2FC 2017 conference aims to bring together researchers, academics and
practitioners from different backgrounds to exchange and share their
experiences, ideas, and research results about the social and economic
impacts of fraud and corruption.

A selection of high quality papers presented at I2FC2017 will have the
opportunity to be included in a collective book published by a high standing
international publisher in the field.

The conference will have a Best Paper Award and a Best Student Paper Award,
which will be announced and bestowed at the conference closing session.

We look forward to meeting you in Porto.

Important Dates

Submission deadline (full papers)     15 October 2017

Notification of acceptance                          29 October 2017

Registration opens                                         31 October 2017

Early-bird registration deadline                11 November 2017

Authors’ registration deadline                   18 November 2017

Conference date                                             25 November 2017

Conference topics

We kindly invite the submission of theoretical, applied, or policy-oriented
research papers that focus on any aspect of the impacts of fraud and
corruption, to our conference. The topics include, but are not limited to,
the following

1.   The theory and empirics of the social and economic impacts of fraud and
corruption.

2.   Methodological challenges on the estimation of the social and economic
impacts of fraud and corruption.

3.   The assessment of social and economic impact of the distinct types of
fraud and corruption, most notably:

*  petty and grand corruption,

*  tax evasion

*  money laundering

*  fraud and counterfeiting

*  fraud and organized crime

*  cybercrime

*  environmental crime

*  the underground and the shadow economy

*  the shadow economy

*  academic fraud

4.   Law, regulations and public policy targeting fraud and corruption.

For inquiries, please contact us at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] or visit the conference site  <http://www.i2fc2017.com/>
http://www.i2fc2017.com/.

Warmest regards,

Aurora A.C. Teixeira

I2FC2017 Chair

Faculdade de Economia, Universidade do Porto – Office 145C

Rua Dr Roberto Frias
4200-464 Porto,Portugal
Tel.: (+351) 220 426 214

https://www.fep.up.pt/docentes/ateixeira/