----- Forwarded Message -----
From: gurkov igor <[log in to unmask]>
To: AIB-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 10:58 PM
Subject: Looking for collaborators for a replication study on opening oversea factories of MNCs

Dear Colleagues!

We are looking for a person (a research group) who (which) will be willing to engage in a replication study on formal opening ceremonies of new plants by MNCs in foreign countries. The results of our study and methodological approaches can be accessed at http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/6ZBffgXpy3IiPjdDIjBm/full
The list of corporate parents is available upon request.

We are especially interested to hear from researchers from China, India, Brazil and Mexico -- large countries with a steady flow of opening ceremonies of new plants by MNCs.

Yours cordially,

Igor Gurkov,
Distinguished University Professor of Strategy and Organization
National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia