----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: gurkov igor <[log in to unmask]>
 To: AIB-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
 Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 10:58 PM
 Subject: Looking for collaborators for a replication study on opening oversea factories of MNCs

Dear Colleagues!
We are looking for a person (a research group) who (which) will be willing to engage in a replication study on formal opening ceremonies of new plants by MNCs in foreign countries. The results of our study and methodological approaches can be accessed at http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/6ZBffgXpy3IiPjdDIjBm/full The list of corporate parents is available upon request.
We are especially interested to hear from researchers from China, India, Brazil and Mexico -- large countries with a steady flow of opening ceremonies of new plants by MNCs.
Yours cordially,
Igor Gurkov, Distinguished University Professor of Strategy and OrganizationNational Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
home page: www.hse.ru/en/staff/gurkov

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.