We are editing a book with Palgrave on China’s One Belt, One Road and seek recently completed papers on the topic to complement the portfolio of chapters in the book.  The chapter collection is mostly pulled from the annual conference of China goes Global (www.chinagoesglobal.org).  Please contact me privately ([log in to unmask]) should you have a potential chapter for this book. We will likely publish the book in Open Access format providing a wider reach and impact.

Ilan Alon, Ph.D.

Professor of Strategy and International Marketing

Head of International Affairs, School of Business & Law

University of Agder

Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Emerging Markets (Emerald, UK)

Incoming Editor-in-Chief, European Journal of International Management (Inderscience, UK)

Consulting Editor, Economic and Political Studies (Taylor & Francis, UK)

Gimlemoen 19, 9i 241

Post Box 422

4604 Kristiansand

Norway