Dear Colleagues,

 <http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights> AIB Insights is pleased to
announce the publication of the latest issue (
<https://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/volume/17/issue/2> Vol. 17, Issue
2)!

This focused issue titled “Making AIB and Our Field of IB More Legitimate
and Relevant” publishes a set of articles which discuss the new challenges
facing our field in a new era for international business, explores some
actionable projects to tackle these challenges, and propose specific
opportunities for you, our valued AIB Insights readership, to become
involved in this dialogue.

One of these opportunities is a Panel Session titled “Tracing the Contours
of a New Era for International Business: Regaining Legitimacy and Relevance
for its Study” at the upcoming AIB 2017 Annual Meeting in Dubai, July 2-5
(the panel session is scheduled for Tuesday, July 4 from 9:00 to 10:15 a.m.
in Room Dubai 1-2 at the JW Marriott Marquis Conference Hotel). All authors
who contributed to this focused issue will join as panelists. We hope that
you find this focused issue valuable, and we cordially invite you to attend
the aforementioned panel in Dubai in order to engage in a fruitful
conversation on how we, as the AIB, can regain relevance and legitimacy for
our field.

Table of Contents:
<https://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/volume/17/issue/2> Volume 17,
Issue 2

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v17n2/v17n2_Article1.pdf
> How to Regain Legitimacy and Relevance in a New Era for International
Business: If Not Us, Who?

Jean J. Boddewyn and Daniel Rottig

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v17n2/v17n2_Article2.pdf
> The Declining Relevance and Legitimacy of IB Scholarship in a World That
Really Needs It

Simon Collinson

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v17n2/v17n2_Article3.pdf
> Plus Ça Change, Plus C’est La Même Chose? Or, That Was Then, This Is Now!

Mary Ann Von Glinow

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v17n2/v17n2_Article4.pdf
> Phenomenon-Based Research in International Business: Making IB Relevant
Again

Jonathan Doh

<http://documents.aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/v17n2/v17n2_Article5.pdf
> Global Value Chains, Emerging Markets, and IB Education

Robert Grosse

	 <http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights>

Website:  <http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights>
http://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights

E-Mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

P   Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.