Apologies for cross-postings.

Dear Colleagues,

Just a friendly reminder that the submission system for the 2017 annual conference of the Academy of International Business US Southeast in Washington D.C. is open! Please submit your paper or panel proposal by the June 15th deadline (http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2017/submit.php). Also, you can sign up to review (http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2017/rev/). For the Call for Papers, please visit http://www.aibse.org.

AIB Fellow and President-Elect, Dr. Lorraine Eden, will be our keynote speaker on the conference theme Saturday morning.

We look forward to welcoming you to the campus of the University of the District of Columbia, October 26th - 28th.

Stewart R. Miller

Professor of Management

AIBSE Membership and Communications Officer