I keep finding new 'global indices' and I am sure there are probably many
more. If you know of any that are useful, please share them with me. I am
happy to create a list and share that. Here are the ones I have for anyone
who is interested: DHL Global Connectedness Index, Transparency
International Corruption Index, Index of Economic Freedom, GINI Index
(Income Inequality), Global Gender Gap Index, Happy Planet Index, Human
Development Index, Global Index of Talent Competitiveness. Thanks.

Best Regards

BettyJane Punnett

BettyJane Punnett, Ph.D.

Professor Emerita, International Business Management

University of the West Indies (Cave Hill), P.O. Box 2121, St. Vincent & the
Grenadines

784-456-7906

 <https://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/volume/17/issue/1> AIB Insights
- Table of Contents - Volume 17 Issue 1 (2017) :: Academy of International
Business (AIB)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.