Hello,

We are having issues sending out email to @msu.edu users.  The message smtp.msu.edu is giving us is “too many connections from your IP (rate controlled)”.

The messages come from various senders depending on what it is.  [log in to unmask] is one.  There may be others for password resets, subscribed emails, etc.   Could anyone put me in contact with someone who could give us more information about this rate limitation?  We can slow down the rate that we send them to msu.edu, but that will also slow down VISA card alerts, password resets, and other emails that are time sensitive.

Thank you!

Joe Norton

Information Security Analyst

This electronic transmission and any information that it contains is the property of MSU Federal Credit Union and is intended for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or other use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you acquired this transmission in error or feel that any of the information contained within it is offensive or inappropriate, please contact [log in to unmask].