From: Denice Blair [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 2:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FYI: Construction near Kellogg Center

Hello ILN-MSU!

Please note the following construction information if you are planning to attend the ILN-MSU brownbag (see http://informaled.msu.edu) at the Kellogg Center on May 9, 2017.

Hope to see you there.

Denice

Construction notice

Where: Harrison Road and Kalamazoo Street (see graphic below).

When: May 8 through May 13.

What is being done: Temporary Lane Closure on SB Harrison Rd and EB Kalamazoo St. Temporary sidewalk closure on west side of Harrison Rd. and south side of Kalamazoo St.

Why this is being done:  To install permanent driveway entrances into the 1855 Place project.

How this will impact the campus community: The above-mentioned portions of sidewalks, along with the outermost lanes on EB Kalamazoo St. and SB Harrison Rd. will be closed during the duration of this work.

Who to contact for more information: Andrew Linebaugh, Project Representative, at (517) 432-7103 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or IPF at (517) 353-1760.

-----

Denice J. Blair, Ph.D.
MSU Museum Education Team, Co-Manager
Department of Teacher Education
Michigan State University
409 W. Circle Dr., Rm. 205, East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 517-884-6899