Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce our fifth Multinational Enterprise and Sustainable Development conference (MESD’17 – www.mesd.org/2017) to be held on December 7-9, 2017 at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

MESD’17 focuses on “Sustainable Development Goals:  What Can MNEs Do?”   This multidisciplinary conference builds on a previous research conducted under the auspices of MESD, as an organization and prior conferences.

It is co-organized by the Georgia Tech Center for International Business Education and Research (GT CIBER) of the Scheller College of Business, The ICN ARTEM Business School, the CEREFIGE consortium of the University of Lorraine and the Georgia Tech Ray C. Anderson Center for Sustainable Business, along with local partners.

We look forward to your participation in the form of a paper,  a case, a “best practices” presentation or your active attendance at this event.

The Call for Papers can be found at: http://www.mesd.org/2017/callForPapers.htm .  Registration and detailed conference information can be found at the MESD website link above.

Please feel free to circulate among your own networks.

Looking forward to your involvement

The MESD’17 Organizing Committee