Dear Women in the Academy of International Business (WAIB) members,

 As notified via its recent Call for nominations, this year WAIB holds elections for new officers of our special interest group for the term 2017-2019. We informed that all members in good standing of the Academy of International Business (AIB) may elect to become members of WAIB.

Please use this link to cast your vote now:

https://goo.gl/forms/pe9OkdP9EbiOHlUh1

The system remains open until 25 May 2017 only.

As Immediate Past President of WAIB (2013-2015), I’d like to thank all nominees for their enthusiastic willingness to volunteer their service and to support WAIB and its members, and I thank you as the electorate for your vote.

Kind regards,
Gabriele

Professor Gabriele Suder
Principal Fellow, Melbourne Business School
200 Leiceister St, Carlton VIC 3053
Australia

Vice- President (Membership) - ANZIBA (Australia New Zealand International Business Academy http://www.anziba.org/)
Immediate Past President – WAIB (Women in Academy of International Business https://aib.msu.edu/ )
Immediate Past President - AWCUM (University of Melbourne http://awcum.unimelb.edu.au/ )
SuderConsulting (Internationalisation Advisory, Training & Keynotes [log in to unmask])

http://findanexpert.unimelb.edu.au/display/person651945
www.gabrielesuder.com