Vlerick Business School is an international business school, with roots in Belgium, in the heart of Europe. We are currently looking for a senior faculty member to join the Area Entrepreneurship, Governance and Strategy.

As an Associate or Full Professor in Strategy you will join a team of faculty members and researchers active in Corporate and Business Strategy. We are particularly looking for strategy professors with expertise in International Business.

As a faculty member you will conduct research, supervise PhD students and contribute to applied research projects.  You will work with our participants at Masters, MBA and executive level.

We offer a challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment with a strong business and academic network.

More information on the vacancy can be found here.

www.vlerick.com

Katelijn Cornelis
Faculty Services
Vlerick Business School

+ 32 9 210 98 86

+ 32 474 32 92 95

www.vlerick.com

Join Vlerick on

LinkedIn

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube

Instagram

Follow the Vlerick Partner News

Interested to join our Faculty team? Please check our vacancies