Vlerick Business School is an international business school, with roots in Belgium, in the heart of Europe. We are currently looking for a senior faculty member to join the Area Entrepreneurship, Governance and Strategy.
As an Associate or Full Professor in Strategy you will join a team of faculty members and researchers active in Corporate and Business Strategy. We are particularly looking for strategy professors with expertise in International Business.

As a faculty member you will conduct research, supervise PhD students and contribute to applied research projects.  You will work with our participants at Masters, MBA and executive level.

We offer a challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment with a strong business and academic network.

More information on the vacancy can be found here<http://www.vlerick.com/en/about-vlerick/working-at-vlerick/jobs/faculty/associate-or-full-professor-in-strategy-with-expertise-in-international-business>.

[www.vlerick.com]<http://www.vlerick.com/?utm_source=autosignaturevlerick&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=autosignature>

Katelijn Cornelis
Faculty Services
Vlerick Business School