Research Forum Theme: Developing and Sharing Innovation Knowledge in a Collaborative Economy
Submission Deadline: Sunday, June 4, 2017
Research Forum Co-Chairs: Gina McNally (Saint Xavier University) and Janell Townsend (Oakland University)
PDMA's Annual Research Forum is the premier conference for new product development (NPD) and innovation management research. In addition to cutting edge research, the 2017 Research Forum will also showcase special events, including:
- A bridge session examining academic-industry collaborations,
- A special session exploring NPD and innovation management teaching approaches, and
- Other special session topics welcome!
The co-chairs encourage your submissions regarding all aspects of NPD and innovation management to this important forum for intellectual exchange and state-of-the-art research. Submissions from all academic areas informing product innovation and management scholarship are welcome, as are submissions from all regions of the world. A complete list of accepted submission types can viewed here
The PDMA 2017 Research Forum also offers the following competitive paper and reviewer awards, which are presented at the Forum:
- Best Paper Award (Competitive paper submissions only)
- Best Student Paper Award (Competitive paper submissions only)
- Best Reviewer Award
For complete details on submission guidelines, important dates and contact information, please visit PDMA's website or click on the button below.