Dear colleagues,

The online registration for the Workshop on Urban Startup Ecosystem
(USE2017) which will take place on 18-19 July, 2017 in Bremen (Germany) is
open now.

Please register here:
https://www.eventbrite.de/e/workshop-on-urban-startup-ecosystem-use-tickets-
32720838910?aff=ehomecard

The workshop aims at establishing a platform for researchers to discuss
recent issues of entrepreneurial ecosystems and a possible research agenda,
to connect researchers, to create partnerships, and to jointly find answers
to open questions in ecosystem research.

We are delighted to announce that the keynote speech will be given by Prof.
Dr. David B. Audretsch, Indiana University Bloomington, USA.

Please feel invited to submit your abstracts by June 01, 2017.

Registration will be open until June 20, 2017. You can find further
information in the attached call for abstracts.

We are looking forward to your submissions!

Kind regards,

Prof. Dr. Jörg Freiling (University of Bremen)

Thomas Baron (University of Bremen)

Dr. Aki Harima (University of Bremen)

www.lemex.uni-bremen.de/en/use <http://www.lemex.uni-bremen.de/en/use>

________________________________________________________________­­­­­­­­­­­­
­­­­­­­­­­­

Dr. Jörg Freiling, Full Professor

Vice Dean of the Faculty for Business Studies & Economics

LEMEX – Chair in Small Business & Entrepreneurship

Faculty for Business Studies & Economics

University of Bremen

Wilhelm-Herbst-Str. 5

D-28359 Bremen

Tel.: +49 421 218 66870