🍉Lansing Roots CSA-NEW In 2017 🍉
NEW IN 2017: CSA Program Time Is Extended
View this email in your browser
In 2016 You asked For More...And We Listened!
Your fresh veggies now come in 20 weekly
or 10 bi-weekly installments!
Click HERE to Register!

Why Consider a CSA?
  1. You receive fresh produce at a cost better than retail produce

       2. You can see for yourself where
            your  food comes from by meeting
            our farmers at  farm-stands and by
            touring the Lansing Roots Farm

      3. You are making a sustainable
         choice
 by lowering your carbon
            footprint, since less oil is used in
            transporting local vegetables
            than store-bought produce.

Not only do you receive healthy local
veggies, the week you pick up your
CSA produce you also receive an
e-newsletter with storage tips and
featured recipes!
Where can I pick up my box?
(June 21st - November 1st)

Public Pick-up Sites:

Lansing Roots Farm, 1084 S. Hagadorn Rd, Mason
Wednesdays 2-7, Thursdays-Sundays 9-7
Come see where your food is grown!

Lansing City Market, 325 City Market Dr, Lansing
Wednesdays 3-6

Click HERE to Register!
For More Information Visit the Greater Lansing Foodbank Website,
or Email Your Questions to: [log in to unmask]
Copyright © 2017 Greater Lansing Food Bank Lansing Roots, All rights reserved.
Thank you for supporting the Lansing Roots Farm, program of the Greater Lansing Food Bank.

Our mailing address is:
Greater Lansing Food Bank Lansing Roots
P.O. Box 16224
Lansing, Michigan 43901

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Greater Lansing Food Bank Lansing Roots · P.O. Box 16224 · Lansing, Michigan 48901 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp