I know there's a number of services out there that do url shortening, but I
vaguely recall getting an email recently that looked like it had a
shortened url that had been done by an msu specific service.  Of course,
now I can't find that email I'm remembering to try to clue me in on what it
was, so I was wondering if anyone knows if msu has a service like this?
I've got a request from one of my users that I could do another way, but
I'm thinking a shortened url might make more sense than the direction
they're thinking.