Hi All,

A one-bed room apartment at College Towne will be ready to sublease from
early December, 2017.

What you need to pay *to the leasing office* each month are:

Rent: $720
Technology Package (DirectTV & High-speed Internet): $70

Plus electricity: Around $26. All the rest are included!

Some furniture can be provided for a low price, we can discuss in more
detail if you're interested.

Email or text are better ways to reach me.

Email: [log in to unmask]
Cell; 785-979-2248

Mingzhe