Hi all,

I am looking for a male roommate to continue a sublease from May 12th to December 31st 2017 in Cedar Creek Apartment. Furniture is provided (king and queen size beds, tables, chairs, lamps,  et al. ). I am a new postdoc at MSU now. I will renew the lease for at leat one more year.

In each month, the rent is $352 per person.  Extra charges include the electricity fee (~$20 per person) and the internet fee (~$10 per person).

Please contact me for further details. My phone number is 435-799-1460. Wechat: YangOuyang-2016. QQ: 564892725.

Sorry to bother you!

Best wishes,

Yang Ouyang