To Family with kids in grades K-4:

Okemos High School A.C.T.I.O.N club is hosting a final event this Spring for children in grades K-4 on Saturday, April 29th, 9:00 am – 11:00am in the Okemos High School rubber-gym. There will be crafts, games, music, and snacks! To sign up, please email Eric at [log in to unmask] (No cost and parents are welcome to stay.) NOTE: There is painting involved! Please dress kids accordingly.

Space is limited, first come and first serve. I heard that there were lots of kids in last two events, so reserve your spot early.