Hi all,

I got an all-in-one printer for sale, $150. Negotiable.  Original price:380+

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-imageCLASS-D480-Printer-
2711B054AA/dp/B001EWDY4M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1491790105&sr=8-
5&keywords=D480

If the link does not work, search Canon imageCLASS D480 in Amazon.

打印复印扫描传真 功能全到爆 速度快 换过新的轴

2-sided Copying, Printing, Faxing, and Scanning
Copy and Print in black and white at 23 ppm
Quick First Print provides first copy in approximately 9 seconds
50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
Networking, Super G3 Fax, and 250 sheet paper cassette

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] Thanks.

Crick