Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother who is not interested. I am looking for a female roommate to renew my lease from July 31st 2017 to July 31st 2018. The apartment is Crestwood Apartment in Lansing. Our rooms are on the 3rd floor. The apartment is 3 min driving to NCG and 5 min driving to Meijer and Kroger. However this is no bus stop nearby so it is better for you to have a car.

The rent is $340 including heating in the winter. The electricity fee per person is $20 per month and the internet fee per person is $20 per month. You can have a reserved parking for $15, but this is optional.

You can have the master room with a walk-in closet. We need to share a bathroom. No pet is allowed in the apartment.

I am a PhD student, easy going and quiet.

If you are interested, you can reply to me or text me at 517-575-8169.

Thanks.