Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother who is not interested. I am looking for a female roommate to renew my lease from July 31st 2017 to July 31st 2018. The apartment is Crestwood Apartment. Our rooms are on the 3rd floor. The apartment is 3 min driving to NCG and 5 min driving to Meijer and Kroger. However this is no bus stop nearby so it is better for you to have a car.

The rent is $340 including heating in the winter. The electricity fee per person is $20 per month and the internet fee per person is $20 per month. You can have a reserved parking for $15, but this is optional.

You can have the bigger room with a walking closet. We need to share a bathroom. No pet is allowed in the apartment.

I am a PhD student, easy going and quiet.

If you are interested, you can reply to me or text me at 517-575-8169.

Thanks.