Hello:

Please post for us soon together with my e-signature. Many thanks in advance!

Dear AIB Colleagues,

We are launching a new masters of science in entrepreneurship and innovation (MSEI) at the University of San Francisco in August 2017.  While we have completed all of the academic planning for the launch and are accepting our first cohort, we would appreciate any recommendations or lessons learned you may have on launching a new masters program in this field. Such programs have been attempted internationally, but only a few have reached a true level of success.

Our program is positioned as helping recent graduates (e.g. BA in humanities or sciences) with little to no experience launch a professional entrepreneurial career in Silicon Valley. Our curriculum ensures they gain the skills (business and technical) and experiences (e.g. internship and new venture launch) to start their career.  Please find more information on the MSEI program at https://www.usfca.edu/management/graduate-programs/entrepreneurship-innovation and send us some thoughts at your convenience. While we believe we have well thought through our program, we would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have on experiences you have had in similar endeavors.

Thanks for your consideration and feedback in advance.

Sincerely,

P.S.  Please contact me if you may have any interest in collaborating or referring promising seniors or alumni.

--
Gleb Nikitenko
Assistant Professor