Dear Sir/Madam,

Please, find below and in the attached leaflet information on two
methodology courses that we organize this summer at the University of
Salamanca, Spain.

We trust this information will be of interest to the members of your
institution. We would be very grateful to you if you could circulate this
information among them.

Should you have any question, please, do not hesitate to contact me. I will
be delighted to help.

Kind regards,

Dr. Ignacio Requejo

http://diarium.usal.es/irequejo/

Multidisciplinary Institute for Enterprise (IME)

University of Salamanca – Spain

*11th Course on “Data Management and Panel Data Models”*

*&*

*5th **Course on “**Advanced **Dynamic Panel Data Methods”*

Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain

July 10–14, 2017 and July 17–19, 2017

*11th Course on “Data Management and Panel Data Models”*

We are pleased to announce that, after the success of previous years,
Universidad de Salamanca will organize the 11th course on “Data Management
and Panel Data Models”. The speakers will be *Prof. Julio Pindado*,
Universidad de Salamanca (Spain) and Leeds University Business School (The
University of Leeds, UK) and *Dr. Ignacio Requejo*, Universidad de
Salamanca (Spain).

This practical course is aimed at applied researchers that use *econometrics
methods* as a tool in their works. The course will take place at
Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain, *July 10–14, 2017*. More
information on the course can be found in the attached leaflet!

*Entry Requirements:* There are no entry requirements.

*5th **Course on “**Advanced **Dynamic Panel Data Methods”*

We are also pleased to bring to your attention that Universidad de
Salamanca will organize an econometrics course on “Advanced Dynamic Panel
Data Methods”. The speaker will be *Prof. Jan F. Kiviet*, Emeritus
Professor of Econometrics at University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands),
Visiting Professor at University of Salamanca (Spain) and Visiting
Professor at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).

The course is aimed at researchers working in the business and economics
fields that want to improve their skills in econometrics. The course will
be held at Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain, *July 17–19, 2017*.
More information on the course can be found in the attached leaflet!

*Entry Requirements:* It is recommended that participants have *some
previous knowledge on the econometric method, in general, and linear panel
data models in particular* (see leaflet for more details).

The two courses are *separate activities*, so you can choose to participate
in just one event or join us for both. *For those that decide to attend
both courses, a 10% discount will be applied to their fee* (see leaflets
for more details).

*Looking forward to welcoming you soon to Salamanca!*

For additional details on both courses, please, go to the following link:

Research Methods Courses
<http://fundacion.usal.es/es/formacion-especializada/cursos-fgusal/research-methods-courses>

Please, feel free to distribute this email to potentially interested
colleagues and/or your local mailing lists.

Kind regards,

Julio Pindado

Professor of Finance

Director of the Multidisciplinary Institute for Enterprise (IME)

Director of Family Business Centre

University of Salamanca (Spain)

http://diarium.usal.es/pindado/

Professorial Research Fellow

Research Chair in Finance

Leeds University Business School

University of Leeds (UK)

http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/faculty-staff/member/profile/julio-pindado/

Ignacio Requejo

Assistant Professor of Finance

Multidisciplinary Institute for Enterprise (IME)

University of Salamanca (Spain)

http://diarium.usal.es/irequejo/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.