Dear All,

I wish to share with you that I will be in be San Bernardino, California,
USA from 30th April to 28th May.

During my visit i would like to explore opportunities for Joint Research.

Also I will be available for Guest Lectures on topics like Globalization
and India, Exploring India, Doing Business with India, Sources of Global
Trade Data or any other area as per mutual understanding.

My brief profile is placed below for your reference and I look forward to
meaningful collaborations and fruitful relationship.

Regards,

Alka
Associate Professor
Amity International Business School
Amity University
India
Mob - 919310523517

Brief Profile of Dr. Alka

Dr. Alka is Associate Professor at Amity International Business School,
Amity University, Noida, India

She is a Computer Science Graduate and has done her Masters in
International Business from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
and Ph.D from Jiwaji University, Gwalior. Her area of specialization is
International Business.

She is having over 19 years of experience in teaching, research, activities
related to promotion of international trade from India. Before joining AIBS
in the year 2004, she had been associated with various projects of Export
Promotion Councils, UNCTAD, Coffee Board, APEDA and Coir Board etc. During
her last assignment with the Plastics Export Promotion Council (Plexconcil)
as Dy. Director she worked on number of projects for promoting exports of
plastic products from India. She conducted training programs on “Exporting
Plastic Products from India” and “MDA and MAI initiatives of Government of
India” during her tenure at Plexconcil.

She obtained specialized training on international trade related sources of
information and databases by UNCTAD.

She has published number of research articles in her area of
specialization. Teaching is her passion and she is shaping the young minds
to take up the challenges in this dynamic and competitive environment.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.