*With apologies for cross posting*

The 2018 volume of the Emerald book series, "Research in Global Strategic Management", will focus on global aspects of reputation in strategic management. We invite submissions that provide theoretical or empirical answers to such questions as: What country-level factors influence the formation of reputation as a strategic asset? How well do reputation theories cross national boundaries? How well do actual firm reputations cross national boundaries? How can we conceptualize reputation as a multi-level phenomenon? To what degree do reputations at various levels (e.g., country reputation, industry reputations, firm reputations) influence firm strategic actions? How can corporations better manage their reputations on a global basis? To what degree do reputation measures apply cross-culturally?

Potential authors are also encouraged to consider other questions that relate to the broadly defined area of reputations in a global setting. We hope the volume will provide a forum for thought-provoking theory, literature reviews, and empirical research. We are open to submissions using different methodological approaches.

The Volume Editors are: David Deephouse (University of Alberta); Naomi Gardberg (Baruch College, City University of New York); and William Newburry (Florida International University).
Submission Information
If you are interested in being involved in this volume, please send a proposal (5 single-spaced pages, including a title page with all author details) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by June 30, 2017. You can see full details on the proposed volume and how to submit at http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/books/news_story.htm?id=7207

Thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes.
Kathy Atkinson
Marketing Manager, Author Engagement | Emerald Publishing

Emerald Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA
United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.