Dear administrator,

Please extend this call for applications as follows (apologies for cross-listing J) :

ABOUT US:

Tecnologico de Monterrey is a Mexican private non‐religious higher education institution with no political affiliation, founded in 1943. We promote in our students an entrepreneurial culture, humanistic values and an international perspective. We have 32 campuses throughout Mexico and various academic centers and liaison offices in North and Latin America, Europe and Asia.

POSITION:

Full Time Professor at Tecnologico de Monterrey University – 3 permanent and 2 more visiting professorships. Candidates are expected to teach at the undergraduate level, in English. The position requires giving lectures and workshops for about 12 hours per week, in a 40 hour work week, which includes other duties.

REQUIREMENTS:

Candidates must have a PhD in International Business, Logistics, or International Marketing and academic and professional experience related to the field. Desired experience in consulting firms, and international negotiations.

It is mandatory to provide evidence of proficiency in English

Some of the possible subjects to teach are:

The expected start date is August 2017.

REMUNERATION:

A competitive remuneration package will be offered: monthly salary in Mexican pesos, social security, life insurance, medical insurance, savings fund, holiday bonus, vacation bonus and food coupons. Relocation expenses will be covered. We offer immigration sponsorship

HIRING TERMS:

1 year contract, and renewal for 1 additional year based on performance evaluations.

Please send your cover letter and CV to Lidia Ramirez at: [log in to unmask] who is also available for any clarifications and details.

At Tecnologico de Monterrey we work under a principle of EEOC and do not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, health status, religious beliefs, political doctrine or disability.