Dear Colleagues,

The submission system for the 2017 annual conference of the Academy of International Business US Southeast in Washington D.C. is now open! Please submit your paper or panel proposal by the June 15th deadline. You can also now sign up to review. For more information, please visit www.aibse.org<http://www.aibse.org>

We are also excited to announce that Dr. Lorraine Eden, AIB Fellow and President-Elect, will be our keynote speaker on the conference theme Saturday morning.

We would like to thank those of you who participated in our recent member survey about methodology workshops and other initiatives. With those results in hand, we have begun putting together learning opportunities for you at the conference to meet your expressed needs. In the coming weeks, we will also be sharing details about consortia, registration, and other travel logistics.

We look forward to welcoming you to the campus of the University of the District of Columbia, October 26th - 28th.

Stewart Miller, AIBSE – Membership and Communication Officer

[cid:[log in to unmask]]