Dear AIB Listserv Team,
Please forward this message to our community from Dean Tu at VNU regarding an interesting conference in Hanoi.

UEB and Lincoln Business School, Lincoln Uinversity will co-host "Financing for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Renewable Energy"  on 16&17 August 2017 at VNU campus.
I would like to invite you to join this event with us to share your research experiences in China, Vietnam and other developing countries.
I am looking forward to receiving you in Hanoi.
Thanks and best regards,

--
Assoc.Prof. Tran Thi Thanh Tu, PHD.
Dean