Dear Academy of International Business members:
We are writing again to highlight the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program<http://www.cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program> and a number of awards and resources which might be of interest to you and Academy of International Business members.
For your immediate attention is an invitation to join our upcoming webinar, “Fulbright Opportunities in Business, Economics and Entrepreneurship<https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4497559291226483459>” on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EDT. This presentation will provide a brief program overview and highlight awards in the fields of business, economics and entrepreneurship.
In addition to this presentation, you are welcome to join any of our other webinars<http://www.cies.org/event-type/webinar-schedule>. On Monday, May 1, 2017 from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT, please join us for Research Opportunities Through the Fulbright Scholar Program<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6335239046383395842>. This webinar will offer an introduction to the program and the numerous research opportunities available in the 2018-19 catalog of awards.
Opportunities for the 2018-19 academic year are found in the newly redesigned Catalog of Awards<http://awards.cies.org/>. There are many awards in business, economics and entrepreneurship, including:

·         Trinidad and Tobago<https://awards.cies.org/content/multiple-disciplines-college-science-technology-and-applied-arts>: Multiple Disciplines – College of Science, Technology and Applied Arts

·         Belarus<https://awards.cies.org/content/economics-andor-business-administration>: Economics and/or Business Administration

·         Tajikistan<https://awards.cies.org/content/multiple-disciplines-3>: Multiple Disciplines

·         Rwanda<https://awards.cies.org/content/commerce-business-administration-economics-and-finance>: Commerce, Business Administration, Economics and Finance

·         Palestinian Territories (West Bank only)<https://awards.cies.org/content/multiple-disciplines-birzeit-university-or-palestine-ahliyeh-university-college>: Multiple Disciplines – Birzeit University or Palestine Ahliyeh University College

·         Jordan<https://awards.cies.org/content/business-and-economics-0>: Business or Economics

·         Japan<https://awards.cies.org/content/study-united-states-teaching-social-sciences-and-humanities>: Study of the United States (Teaching in Social Sciences and Humanities)

If you have any reservations in regards to the potential length of time spent abroad, many awards offer the option for Flex<http://www.cies.org/fulbright-flex-awards>, which allows a grant to be split into two or three short-term stays abroad. Eligibility criteria, application guidelines, review criteria, and other resources are available on our website<http://www.cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program>.

Please let me know if there is a particular country or region in which you are interested, so I may connect you to the appropriate program staff. You are also invited to join My Fulbright<http://www.cies2.org/> to receive exclusive updates, program information and application tips.

Once you are ready to apply, click here to begin an application<http://www.cies.org/application-login>. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you throughout the application process.

Regards,
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program

Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES)
Institute of International Education (IIE)
 The Fulbright Scholar Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is administered by CIES, a division of IIE.