With the global media reporting extensively on the United Airlines Crisis (especially in the USA and China), I thought you'd be interested in learning about useful resources for teaching Crisis Management.

1) Special Issue in Business Horizons

The special issue was published in 2015, and includes articles from leading experts in the field. In addition, the special issue includes an article about Crisis Management in China:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00076813/58/2

2) Teaching crisis management with a global perspective:

Another resource that may be useful to people interested in teaching Crisis Management courses with a global perspective is an article I published in AIB insights (vol 12 issue 2)

 https://aib.msu.edu/publications/insights/archive.asp

I hope these resources are useful in teaching this important topic.

Daniel Laufer, PhD, MBA
Associate Professor of Marketing
Victoria Business School
Wellington, New Zealand