Dear All,

I hope you are surviving the last days of this semester. My very best wishes to you all in your exams and papers.

Dr. Saweda Liverpool and her colleagues at AFRE coordinate an MSU- Nigeria visiting scholars program (Feed the Future Nigeria Agricultural Policy Project).

We have 2 Nigerian professors visiting MSU this week through that program and I am writing to invite you for a "Meet and Discuss" with the visitors this Friday, April 28, 3:30-5pm in room 201 International Center.

Topic: The current state of Nigerian agriculture and the Nigerian economy; the role of research in spearheading and taking the process forward

We look forward to your attendance.

Gana