We've confirmed that the Lync connector is up and running. You should now be able to connect your S4B session to existing Zoom meetings.

Thanks!
Dennis
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 2:13 PM duynslag <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Does MSU's Implementation of Zoom allow for Skype for Business Integration?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/208219346-Skype-for-Business-Lync-Integration

I preferred to ask this to the NAG list because I thought others might want to hear about this in case they are asked too.

Thanks,

Lee Duynslager

Information Tech. Professional

Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences

(517) 432-5296

--
Dennis Hampton Jr.

Distance Learning Services - Consultant and Trainer

Michigan State University Libraries

MSU Direct Dial: 4-1955

All Others: (517) 884-1955

24 Hour Help Desk Support: