All:

I am conducting my annual update of Geoscience Education Research and Geocognition Research Graduate Programs. I wanted to both let  everyone know about the list, encourage program leaders to read their program descriptions and send me any changes, and encourage anyone with a graduate program not listed here to send me a description.

I’m also happy to add international programs to the list if people would like to send them to me - right now the list is focused on US programs only.

The list of programs is available here:

https://geocognitionresearchlaboratory.wordpress.com/graduate-study/geocognition-geoscience-education-research-programs/ <https://geocognitionresearchlaboratory.wordpress.com/graduate-study/geocognition-geoscience-education-research-programs/>

Cheers
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Professor
Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program, CREATEforSTEM