FYI…

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Cell: 312-404-3507

From: Entrepreneurship Division Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Winkel, Doan
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ENTREP] Resource for Teaching Entrepreneurship

Dear Colleagues:

I am excited to share a new resource to enhance our & our students' experience in entrepreneurship classrooms.

I am sharing free, quick strategies and lesson plans for a variety of topics we struggle to teach effectively, such as idea generation, problem validation, prototyping, customer interviewing, and more.

Please visit here and share your feedback!

Thank you,

Doan

Doan Winkel
Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship
Illinois State University
(309) 438-2736
TEDx Talk     Legacy Out Loud     Teaching Lean Blog

Twitter     Facebook      LinkedIn

No virus found in this message.