Looking for a Fun and Engaging Way to Teach Entrepreneurship?

FYI…

Neil Kane

From: Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 4:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for a Fun and Engaging Way to Teach Entrepreneurship?

Please see a message below from our 2016 Conference Sponsor:   Marketplace Live!

Keep your eye out for our inaugural "Month in Review" in April!

Looking for a fun and engaging way to teach Entrepreneurship?

Students live the venture creation experience

Advance your entrepreneurship program or class with Marketplace Simulations.

     Venture Strategy      Conscious Capitalism

Marketplace Simulations features many great benefits for instructors:

 - Easy to set up and manage

 - Personalized customer support

 - Includes topline reports to stay informed

 - Comes with your own Coaching Assistant

 - Complements traditional coursework

 - Saves time with automated grading

 - Measures the effectiveness of student learning

Request more information about Marketplace Lives’ Entrepreneurship simulations by visiting our website at www.marketplace-simulation.com.

Engage, Challenge, Inspire, Transform

Copyright © 2017 Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization, All rights reserved.
Thank you for being the most valuable part of CEO!

Our mailing address is:

Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization

401 W. Kennedy Blvd

Box 2F

Tampa, FL 33606

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No virus found in this message.