This is my wife's old car. 2008 Honda CR-V EX 4WD with Remote Start, 6 Discs and
everything else you expect on the EX.
Only 80400 Miles, because there are only 5 mins drive from home to office.
Carfax - 2 Owner and one Accident happened at yield sign, no severe damage, fixed at Honda
dealer.(Please see CARFAX for details)

The features we like: Remote start, 6 Discs, AUX, 3 Power outlet, moon roof and Vehicle
Stability Assist system .
Pictures:  https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/6033899346.html
CARFAX: Please see attachment.
For more information please call:616-828-5252(请直接打电话,不接收短信)