Room for rent  at College towne

      The room is in a 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom apartment at college towne. I want
to sublease my room, It is well furnished, there are bed, desk and chair in the room,
so you can move in without buying any furniture, there is bus station downstairs, you
can take CACT #20 to go to MSU, if you drive, it takes only 10 to 15 minutes to go to
MSU, so it is very convenient.You will also have access to the college towne gym,
sauna room, two outdoor pools and hot tubs. There is Laundry just on the ground
floor, the Parking is free.
      The other two roommates are Chinese male MSU students, they are quiet and
nice people, one is a PhD student, the other is a post-doc, so most time they are in
the Lab, if you move in, you need to share the bathroom with the male PhD student.
      The location is 4731 Duvernay Dr. Apt 16-311 Lansing MI 48910, The room will
be available at the end of March, the current contract is to July 19th. 2017, if you
want to renew the contract after it, you are welcome, only $340 per month including
WIFI and water and the utilities, and the electronic fee is about $20 per person per
month.

If you are interested, please contact me,
Email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!