One master bedroom, which has its own bathroom and walk-in closet.
College Towne Apartment
Regular rent is $462 (high-speed internet included, water inlucuded) +
electricity.

Sublease from May 1 to July 31, for just $380 per month + electricity
You may continue the lease with my current roommate starting from August 1,
2017. He is an easy-going, quite and smart person, one of the best
roommates, if not the best.

See pictures attached.

If you are interested, please send me an email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks! :)