Good morning everyone,

I sent the same message not long ago. The elementary school still in need of more translators. The teacher said if there are not enough translators, the Chinese kids will have to take the exam entirely in English, regardless their English proficiency. If you want to help the kids, please contact the teacher.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Ho-Hsin

Begin forwarded message: