Sorry to bother those who are not interested.1999 Toyota Camry LE, 207000 miles but it runs good. The body looks nice, but is a little bit rusty on the hood and rear fender.Clean title, fabric seats, power windows, automatic transmission, air conditioning, cruise control.I need to sell it before I leave MSU next month. KBB price is $1762 and I ask for $1600. If you are interested, please text me. My QQ: 13397055 or Tel: (517)5054901. Thanks.