Call for nominations
University of Sydney Business School
“2017 Best Research Methods Paper” Award
The University of Sydney Business School’s “Best Research Methods Paper” Award recognizes the best methods paper of the Academy of International Business (AIB) conference that meets the following criteria:
· Has been accepted as competitive paper for presentation at 2017 AIB Annual Meeting in Dubai;
· Develops and/or utilizes innovative and non-traditional methodological approaches to investigate pertinent international business phenomena;
· Advances international business methodology;
· Provides creative methodological solutions to important international business problems;
· Informs scholars in international business and beyond about methodological advancements;
The award of $500 plus a certificate is sponsored by the University of Sydney Business School and will be awarded at the 2017 AIB Meeting in Dubai.
To be considered, authors must submit the full paper and an accompanying 1-page single-spaced executive summary of the key methodological contributions and findings of the paper. Both of these documents must be sent as attachments to the Chair of the Awards Committee Bo Bernhard Nielsen via [log in to unmask] by May 1th. Please also provide information about the session where the paper will be presented in the email.
A committee will evaluate nominations. The winning author(s) and runners up will be announced at the upcoming AIB Annual Meeting in Dubai and on all AIB Methods SIG electronic communications, including the newsletter.